Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im beginning to think mayweather vs pacquaio will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said, it will never happen and the only clown is you because this is a forum where people write there opinion and as far as boxing background let me see oh, you,ve won titles before and boxed right??? Yea right... Who cares... If you don,t like what,s been written then find another post... Bye bye...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
      ... Like i said, looks like this fight will never happen.... Does anyone else believe floyd is running scared of the fighter of the decade???
      neither fighter is scared but there is a lot of bullsht mind games going on. I want to see these dudes square off as much as anyone but bottom line: if it doesn't get made I'm not about to lose any sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        It will happen before Miyata fights Ippo. I'll say that.
        cosign!!! we all kno miyata is ducking ippo!!

Comment

Like i said, it will never happen and the only clown is you because this is a forum where people write there opinion and as far as boxing background let me see oh, you,ve won titles before and boxed right??? Yea right... Who cares... If you don,t like what,s been written then find another post... Bye bye...
          i dunno y ur bein so negative now tho. the negotiations are ongoing, if they werent, arum would be blabbing his mouth rite now i guarantee u. and floyd say wat he said, but everyone around him disputes it. im still betting 80-20 this fight happens.

Comment

No jackass, you're the clown. Just because your silly ass says it won't happen does mean it won't Second, yeah I did box for 3 years in the army and won the post championship at 130lbs Not that it means **** on here but just to show that you really don't know **** and you rant without thinking, believing that your moronic opinion matters even on this forum.

Comment

Who cares that you won...really... If you don,t like what,s being said in the thread than stay the hell out of it... And post your thoughts some where else.... Clown....

Comment

I laugh at people that say all these demands. Lol, Pacquiao was ready for the fight as soon as he beat Cotto. Fraud was like, Woooooa! This guy for real? No way, that's scary ****. Letme add in alil rule first, then we can do this. What's going to be next after the blood? A crazy higher purse demand to finally seal the deal that he don't want the fight? Fraud's a turd.

Comment

The fight will be mde before the ymonth of June is over with. I will bump this thread afterwards.

Comment

Yo skills, be my guest... I would like for the fight to come off but, at this point who knows... Pac will fight someone else if not mayweather but, who will floyd fight if there,s no pac??? Wait, he,s going on vacation right???

Comment

I don't think it will happen really. Too much BS on both sides and I think Mayweather's camp is worried about Floyd losing this fight. If the fight never happens, both sides will be to blame but the world still turns and time goes on...history is history

Comment

Working...
                      X