Dude gets push into water with a great white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
    Can someone really get banned for that? If so my bad I didn't know
    lol, nah, i just like busting the chops of new posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      lol, nah, i just like busting the chops of new posters.
      Why you have to do me like that man lool

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Old as fuk.
        That's exactly my point... As adults, we we can't find any humor in the reckless s.hit we did as kids, anymore, but it doesn't mean it wasn't fun/funny...

Comment

So to all of you guys that say, ah it ain't a big deal it's all ****s and giggles. You mean to tell me that you wouldn't care if u had a ****** for a friend that would push you when this is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
            So to all of you guys that say, ah it ain't a big deal it's all ****s and giggles. You mean to tell me that you wouldn't care if u had a ****** for a friend that would push you when this is happening?

getting pushed near a bear?

huge deal

getting pushed near a horse?

not a huge deal.

if they knew what kind of shark it was it's not all that bad. a basking shark will not eat you.

if it was a meat eating shark they could have gotten him killed.

and my friends wouldn't push me,

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              getting pushed near a bear?

huge deal

getting pushed near a horse?

not a huge deal.

if they knew what kind of shark it was it's not all that bad. a basking shark will not eat you.

if it was a meat eating shark they could have gotten him killed.

and my friends wouldn't push me,

Unless the horse kicked you in the face, then it would prolly turn into a big deal, lol

Comment

I don't get how that's funny I would've been scared s**+less just passing by and looking at the sharks fin.

Comment

It's hilarious considering it's a basking shark. I'd love to do that to my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                    That's exactly my point... As adults, we we can't find any humor in the reckless s.hit we did as kids, anymore, but it doesn't mean it wasn't fun/funny...
                    That's not it, I'm in my late 30's and I still get a lot of todays humor, I'm not 80 for god's safe. I just think that if they KNEW that was some harmless shark, ok, I get the humor but if they didnt' know and thought it was funny to push him in, then I wouldn't have found that funny when I was 5 years old.

I'm scared of the sea and nature and stuff like that man. Just imagine if that was a great white, that wouldn't have been funny for one second.

Comment

harmless but still came at him like a boss though. woulda came out with serious bruises or a broken rib if it got him.

Comment

Working...
                      X