Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who poses more of a threat to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who poses more of a threat to Donaire?

Rigondeaux or Mares? I think Mares does. Rigondeaux would make it a boring ass chess match. As soon as Donaire lands on Rigo, it's a wrap. Where as Mares will be in his chest all night, ripping body shots.

Mares does. Rigondeaux is a dangerous opponent but he only has 11 pro fights and no wins over anyone that good and he has been hurt by guys that don't hit nearly as hard as Donaire.

Comment

Mares does by a wide margin. Rigo is not even a threat, in fact it'll be funny watching all of his fanboys excuses after Donaire KOs him.

Comment

clearly Mares

Comment

Mares! Don't get Rigo hype.

Comment

both.............

Comment

I think it is rather close to be honest, they are different fights obviously but I would rate them as similar threats.

Mares would be more of a rough and tumble fight, which Donaire has done well with in the past although I think mares is better skilled than the guys Donaire has handled. While Rigondeaux is obviously the cuter boxer and that can cause problem for aggressive fighters like Donaire.

I would favor Donaire over both but both would be very live dogs to me

Comment

Rigondeaux. Mares is completely made for Donaire & hasn't even fought a legitimate super bantamweight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I think it is rather close to be honest, they are different fights obviously but I would rate them as similar threats.

Mares would be more of a rough and tumble fight, which Donaire has done well with in the past although I think mares is better skilled than the guys Donaire has handled. While Rigondeaux is obviously the cuter boxer and that can cause problem for aggressive fighters like Donaire.

I would favor Donaire over both but both would be very live dogs to me
                  havent seen him have you. Haha!

Comment

Don't know Mares is great but gets hit too much for Donaire if he can stand it then he's got a good chance. Rigondeaux would probably make it a tactical fight since theyre both counter punchers if Nonito presses he could end up pissing blood for life if Rigo presses he could end up speaking in tongues in the hospital so if it was up to me id have them all fight each other xD

Comment

Working...
                    X