Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: What Other Corpse Will Klitschko Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like he has any room to talk Povetkin has not been fighting any great fighters. Like others have already said Povetkin would be just another corpse if he fights eitther of the Klitschko.

Comment

It's just business. Wlad wants to fight 3 times a year. That said, it's really hard to justify if Wlad fights the likes of Solis or Oquendo now. It's like Mormeck - his own fans won't even be watching.

Comment

simple, fight david haye again.
        in england,50/50 split at the o2 and earn big money.
        justification: in short, david has kept his mouth shut about wladimir and remains the only credible opponent who wladimir hasnt kod or shown that he can do anything other than push,jab then hold when the shots come in.
        if david timed those grabs it would be an early victory for our british boy.
        i think the klit knows it too.
        goto youtube and watch the tenth rnd again.....yeah, felt that didnt he?

Comment

Sauerland is just a sour loser, can' t get the fight with Klitschko.Wladimir won the purse bid twice and Povetkin did'nt show up. Corpse????Sauerland's German TV partner gives them huge problems because of the cheating and lame fights for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            I love how he carefully omitted Dereck Chisora, a guy who beat the crap out of the ultimate bum Robert Helenius, and got robbed.

Last time I checked Povetkin was having difficulties with one-dimensional Marco Huck, a cruiserweight, who many believe he beat Povetkin...

Sauerland should quit whining. Povetkin was given multiple opportunities in the past and his trainer kept ducking the Klitschko's saying he wasn't ready.
            So, you think banging on the gloves of a one armed fighter for 11 rds qualifies as "kicking the sht out of" the opponent? Outworking for sure, nothing more. Perhaps you should watch the fight again. But then again you probably think fat slob feather fist Solis will be the next hw champion.. but this much is true: Povetkin did duck Wlad and is now paying the price. I think Wlad should fight Pulev next.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
              justification: in short, david has kept his mouth shut about wladimir and remains the only credible opponent who wladimir hasnt kod or shown that he can do anything other than push,jab then hold when the shots come in.
              Why should Wlad travel to the o2 arena?
              Haye can come to Germany again and lose, this time by KO.

Comment

**** off....

Comment

Erm. As much as IŽd love to see Haye KOd, why should Wlad offer him 50/50? Wlad has the belts so he can pretty much dictate where, who, when and how much. Haye deserves nothing, but if the fight should take place then Haye should just shut up and be grateful for every penny he gets. "Our british boy.." Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

TBF this is pretty funny.
                    Klitschko/Mormeck 2: The Revenge

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                      Why should Wlad travel to the o2 arena?
                      Haye can come to Germany again and lose, this time by KO.
                      Don't think Wladimir showed in the fight he can KO Haye. But if the fight happens again, i'm counting on the exact same result with the exact same amount of excitement = pretty much zilch.

They were both too defensive, Wladimir just has the strength and tools to keep Haye at bay. And it will be another snoozefest. However, if not Povetkin - who else? Unless Chisora wins his next fight and they pull him out of the bag. That would be a sellable fight and Chisora always gives a good showing. Pulev, Helenius, Arreola are other possibilities - but doubt either of those will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X