Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you give credit to Canele if he fight Omar Henry next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO. He is an unranked fighter and boxrec ranks him # 97 in the world. I never heard of him and I am sure very few boxing fans have heard of him. He would bring Canelo little money or respect, only criticism. Canelo should fight the Lara-Vanes winner next and I think he will. He can't fight the Cotto-Trout winner next because he fights in December. He must fight a top 5 154 pounder.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot the Lara- Vanes fight is to close to December for Canelo to fight the winner. He needs to fight Kirkland, Angulo, or Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        NO. He is an unranked fighter and boxrec ranks him # 97 in the world. I never heard of him and I am sure very few boxing fans have heard of him. He would bring Canelo little money or respect, only criticism. Canelo should fight the Lara-Vanes winner next and I think he will. He can't fight the Cotto-Trout winner next because he fights in December. He must fight a top 5 154 pounder.

boxing fans know who he is. he's a very talented fighter and very stupid person out of the ring.

Comment

Working...
        X