Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way to blow, what was on the verge of a classic trilogy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to blow, what was on the verge of a classic trilogy.

Alvarado embarrassed himself, he embarrassed boxing, he embarrassed Colorado. He obviously didn't train properly. He trained in the altitude of Denver. Got arrested at 4am. And it showed in the ring. He's done. He quit before the fight even started. He looked fat. Smh. What a chump.

It's like he wanted the ref to stop the fight with his vision antics. He stole everyone's money tonight.

Props to Rios on his hard work and dedication and his win.

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Alvarado embarrassed himself, he embarrassed boxing, he embarrassed Colorado. He obviously didn't train properly. He trained in the altitude of Denver. Got arrested at 4am. And it showed in the ring. He's done. He quit before the fight even started. He looked fat. Smh. What a chump.

It's like he wanted the ref to stop the fight with his vision antics. He stole everyone's money tonight.

I didn't think he looked fat... I actually thought he looked slim and fit compared to previous fights...

But yes, horrible performance

Comment

on the verge of beating a brutal one sided beat down for the ages!

Comment

He was arrested at 4 AM as in today?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
          Thought I heard on the pre fight interview with Lamps it was earlier this month.

Comment

Obviously he wasn't mentally there. He didn't want to fight. He has some metal issues or a drug problem. He needs to get it together or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

Couldn't have said It better. He Is done and needs to walk away. Boxing does not need a fighter that shows absolutely no dedication or respect for the sport.

Comment

I agree, but I don't think it's just the physical damage he has taken but mentally he hasn't been the same since he was broken by Provodnikov. Rios may have not looked great since their last fight, but he shown desire(he was crying after losing to Pacquiao something that someone who doesn't care wouldn't do), and you could tell he wanted it today.

Comment

That was one of the saddest performances I've ever seen. It was clear after round 1 that Alvarado wasn't going to win, which is crazy given their previous fights. IDGAF what Alvarado said in the post-fight interview, he's absolutely finished. He couldn't pull the trigger to save his career, while Rios was fighting like someone who had something to prove. I'm very disappointed right now, WTF did we just watch? Instead of a FOTY candidate, we got a BOTY (beat-down of the year).
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 01-24-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                    He was arrested about 2-weeks ago. At 4am. With a gun in the car. Who the **** is driving around at 4am with a gun in the car two weeks before one of the biggest fights of his life? This jack ass. That's who.

Comment

Working...
                    X