Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Rocky" reboot on the way, Balboa to be an up and coming MMA FIGHTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] "Rocky" reboot on the way, Balboa to be an up and coming MMA FIGHTER

A reboot of the classic boxing tale, "Rocky" has been green lit by MGM studios, with Channing Tatum lined up to play the legendary pugilist, with a twist. This time Balboa will be stepping into the Octagon.

http://www.ign.com/movies

Ok, ok, im kidding.

Go easy on me.

Oh Nooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Oh Nooooooooooo
      Would you actually be surprised though? the way things are going?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        Would you actually be surprised though? the way things are going?
        Honestly it's not just the mma thing Earl, Rocky Balboa is probably close to sixty years old. Three movies ago he had to retire because of brain damage, yet they keep making movies with him. Time for a new character and Stalone should spend his remaining years in movies blowing up things and shooting guns. The concept of Stalone as a boxer at this age has lost all creditibility at this point IMO. (Stalone is 66 years old btw)

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Honestly it's not just the mma thing Earl, Rocky Balboa is probably close to sixty years old. Three movies ago he had to retire because of brain damage, yet they keep making movies with him. Time for a new character and Stalone should spend his remaining years in movies blowing up things and shooting guns. The concept of Stalone as a boxer at this age has lost all creditibility at this point IMO. (Stalone is 66 years old btw)
          Wow 66, dudes getting old man I can't see this being popular not to add to the fact it would seem strange that a grandad would get the girl at the end of the film. Film will be wack I'll probs catch it on sky movies later on in life

Comment

They're rebooting it. Stallone will not play the lead. It's like the Karate Kid reboot in which the kid didn't actually do any karate.

Comment

Earl - you scared me for a minute. Rocky Balboa was actually okay, if just to make amends for the unholy mess that was Rocky V. But please, no more, and that includes some bollocks "Karate Kid" effort.

Comment

Channing Tatum is horrible. This film will also be horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  A reboot of the classic boxing tale, "Rocky" has been green lit by MGM studios, with Channing Tatum lined up to play the legendary pugilist, with a twist. This time Balboa will be stepping into the Octagon.

http://www.ign.com/movies

Ok, ok, im kidding.

Go easy on me.
                  Im so glad youre kidding. I was horrified then

Comment

sounds like ****...

Comment

Working...
                    X