Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

If Manny gets caught expect a lot of excuses,many of which you have heard before.You will be told of his knee injury which healed a week before he fought Cotto.He's an Arum fighter and let's be honest his fighters are a bit dodgey.Margarito used cement in his gloves,Chavez is using horses stuff to make weight and you know your favourite Pacquiao is next.

What other excuses do you think Manny will use if he gets caught

Partners in roids
    Last edited by Steve Harvey; 12-11-2009, 12:16 PM.

Crikey.

You've been a member quite some time. I had never even seen you on here before a week or 2 ago, but you sure came roaring back trolling mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
      If Manny gets caught expect a lot of excuses,many of which you have heard before.You will be told of his knee injury which healed a week before he fought Cotto.He's an Arum fighter and let's be honest his fighters are a bit dodgey.Margarito used cement in his gloves,Chavez is using horses stuff to make weight and you know your favourite Pacquiao is next.

Caught for what? Eating the good, natural Filipino food that gives him immense strength and stamina? Hahaha. Stevey, you're reaching for something that isn't there. Hahaha...

Comment

another thread for *****s to wank on!

i have no time for a hating TS that cannot even spell a three letter word

FLU, you imbecile!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post

You need a ban ASAP. Such low-quality posts shouldn't be allowed here. This thread is pure dog ****.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            Crikey.

You've been a member quite some time. I had never even seen you on here before a week or 2 ago, but you sure came roaring back trolling mate.
            That's why he'll remain Red-K'd. He would be better off trolling for fish. Hahaha...

Comment

Michael Spinks wants his mustache back.

Comment

This is so dumb. Manny hasn't ever tested positive for steroids, and there's no reason to think he'll test positive for the upcoming fight.

Comment

And if he tests negative, I'm sure stans will come up with all kinds of excuses and reasons detailing how he could have scammed the tests.
                  Last edited by 2501; 12-11-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

come on man..who needs this ****...manny has never tested posititve..give some respect to an atg..im sick of stupid as threads like this..talk boxing or shut the **** up

Comment

Working...
                    X