No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Martinez Back on 4/13: Eyes Magdaleno, Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
    Did Gamboa or the 10 others whoop Salido the way Garcia did? I don't think so. Salido is softened up for who ever he fights next, that's why Rocky is licking his chops at the thought of fighting him. Salido has alot of wear and tear on his body, he's a 16 year veteran. Salido didn't get ran thru as you stated cuz if he did he wouldn't have ran thru Lopez twice! Good one though, I needed a good laugh.
    are you mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Garcia's left overs? Gamboa and 10 others had ran thru Salido already buddy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Did Gamboa or the 10 others whoop Salido the way Garcia did? I don't think so. Salido is softened up for who ever he fights next, that's why Rocky is licking his chops at the thought of fighting him. Salido has alot of wear and tear on his body, he's a 16 year veteran. Salido didn't get ran thru as you stated cuz if he did he wouldn't have ran thru Lopez twice! Good one though, I needed a good laugh.
      You an idiot. If you read my post I said Salido got ran thru by Gamboa and 10 others, that means in his losses. Why are you bringing up Juanma? He obviously won vs Juanma...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        You an idiot. If you read my post I said Salido got ran thru by Gamboa and 10 others, that means in his losses. Why are you bringing up Juanma? He obviously won vs Juanma...

mikey beat salido in easier fashion then a roided up gamboa did (and he didn't get knocked down like yuriods gamboa did)

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

When you stated "ran thru", the majority perceive your statement as following, pulverized, dominated, spanked, crushed, etc. So next time don't sound so illiterate when posting. BTW, I think you meant "Your an idiot" not "You an idiot". I know its probably really difficult for you but try not to sound so stupid next time, okay. Thanks. BTW, Many Mexican boxers have losses on their records that came from either stoppage or decision, so to say Salido was ran thru is an overstatement cuz the majority of his losses were by decision in competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            are you mexican?
            bingo! 100%

Comment

bingo! 100%
              figures since i've only seen ur posts in mexican pr threads, and riding the mexicans pee pees pretty hard. No big deal just wanted to confirm my suspicion.

Comment

I understand PR only has one champion and I assume Arum will do everything in his power to keep him champion so hopefully TR can get someone easier for Martinez so he can win legitimately and not have to rob someone of a deserved victory.
                Last edited by John Crown; 01-31-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  figures since i've only seen ur posts in mexican pr threads, and riding the mexicans pee pees pretty hard. No big deal just wanted to confirm my suspicion.
                  Its pretty disturbing that your initial thought process is mentioning another mans d1ck, that says alot about what you like and what your into. Next time just keep your fantasies to yourself. BTW, I'm no Mexican fan I'm a boxing fan. My favorite fighters are pressure fighters who constantly move forward, it just so happens that the majority of those fighters are Mexican. I like Kirkland, Pavlik, Froch, P Williams and many other fighters who aren't Mexicans, so long as they provide a great deal of action in their bouts.

Comment

When you stated "ran thru", the majority perceive your statement as following, pulverized, dominated, spanked, crushed, etc. So next time don't sound so illiterate when posting. BTW, I think you meant "Your an idiot" not "You an idiot". I know its probably really difficult for you but try not to sound so stupid next time, okay. Thanks. BTW, Many Mexican boxers have losses on their records that came from either stoppage or decision, so to say Salido was ran thru is an overstatement cuz the majority of his losses were by decision in competitive fights.
                    I think you meant to say, "You're an idiot", not "Your an idiot" in response to his "You an idiot" comment. Get yourself straight before calling others idiots, you idiot.

Comment

Strange to hear so much hate for Martinez. He's a warrior who gives his all and has never been in a bad fight. Of course, Burgos deserved the decision. But it wasn't a "robbery" on par with Pacquiao/Bradley or Cloud/Campillo. It's not Rockys fault that boxing is full of incompetent judges. He just goes out there and fights. Give credit to the true warriors of the game. Would you rather watch B-Hop hold, hug, flop, and fowl for 12 rounds and then whine about how he didn't get the nod?

Comment

Working...
                      X