Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Marquez surpassed Barrera and Morales with the last Pac KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the KO solidified him being better than salty Barrera. Above Morales? NO

Comment

I had him Over MAB even before the KO.

Morales
      Marquez
      MAB

Comment

He is just right behing Chavez and Sanchez and could still pass them, a KO over Floyd would make him the best fighter of this generation.

Comment

One of the biggest mistakes Finito made was not leaving his weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            I rank Barrera above Marquez and Morales
            Why Is that.

Comment

I'd say Barrera is greater than Marquez , and he is the better fighter , the old barrera schooled prime Marquez and got blatant robbery , one of the most annoying robberies I have ever seen

Moreover , prime Morales kills Marquez in ring

All Marquez legacy is about Pacquiao , Marquez isn't a great fighter in my book ( I am not pacquiao fanboy BTW )

but it is very obvious that Marquez is just a great counter punsher with a good win over pacquiao after 2 losses and draw ( arquably 1 loss , 1 win 1 draw )

Comment

Honestly, my order is a lil different.
                1.) Barrera
                2.) Morales
                3.) Marquez

I'm looking at moreso at who they fought during their prime years in their premiere weight divisions. Marquez's win on Pacquiao, while historic, it's totally overrated. It took him 4 tries to get this and could have practically never seen the light had the 3rd fight ended the trilogy officially. Not to mention he does technically have 2 (L) to Pacquiao and could have been a 3rd when it comes to the official books...
                Now I'm not in any way hating on Marquez as the dude has been a beast and putting on awesome fights, but back during this prime years when Morales and Barrera were collecting serious name tags, Marquez wasn't all there...

Comment

Working...
                X