Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Marquez all defensive about his new muscles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, most of them do it...I said before fight that both manny and JMM were on the juice.

Infact, I venture to think alot of Boxers juice.....

Comment

Originally posted by strikefury View Post
      I dont blame him for taking enhancers for this fight, he got screwed twice vs pac.
      Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
      Me either, honestly I'm glad he won, Pacquiao has probably used them in their fights before.
      Get a grip guys. PED-use in sport like boxing is dangerous.

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      I'm convinced he used them, and I'm pretty sure all the apologist out there r gonna cry, but there's no way he did that

Look how huge Bradley is, and he doesn't have an increase in power... And don't sit there and try to convince me that this wasn't an INCREASE in power

I'd have to watch Pac gets stunned by someone like Devon Alexander before I'm convinced Pac just got old or something
      At 39, testosterone decreases as your body gets older, you don't gain big muscles and you don't suddenly develop the one-punch power of a KO artist.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 12-09-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Haha these excuses are funny

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Get a grip guys. PED-use in sport like boxing is dangerous.

Yeah, at 39, testosterone decreases as your body gets older, you don't gain big muscles and you don't suddenly develop the one-punch power of a KO artist.
          You're just talking nonsense. A lot of guys that aren't known for icing people with one punch have done it.

Pacqauiao, despite not knocking guys cold with one shot, did so to your boy.

Sergio, despite not knocking guys cold with one shot, did so to Williams.

And in this case, Marquez slept Pacquiao with one shot, despite not doing it much in the past.

Sometimes, the right shot lands, and it's a game changer. Pacquiao has delivered it, and now he suffered it.

Get the **** over it.

Comment

Who cares with the tone he answers their stupid question? I took would be defensive if am been asked that sort of stupid questions, it's ok for all this media to be able to ask JMM those questions now, But when Pac was the one who was suspected of drug use or refuse better testing none of them had the balls to ask him or question him about it, instead they attack everyone who dare to ask.

Comment

Marquez is juiced to the max.

All of a sudden he has power that he's never had before at 39 years old, coincidentally at the same time a notorious PED pushing cheater joined his camp.

Not even talking about the KO punch. The first KD was suspect as hell. Where did that power come from?

Note that I'm not even close to being a Pacquiao fan. I've always liked Marquez.
              Last edited by deliveryman; 12-09-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                You're just talking nonsense. A lot of guys that aren't known for icing people with one punch have done it.

And in this case, Marquez slept Pacquiao with one shot, despite not doing it much in the past.

Sometimes, the right shot lands, and it's a game changer. Pacquiao has delivered it, and now he suffered it.

Get the **** over it.

I don't know what's funnier, the people that are just convinced that his sudden dramatic increase in muscle and punching power in a short period of time was natural without even questioning it for a second? Or the fact that those people are doing more crying in defense of Marquez than the people that supposedly need to "get the **** over it" are?

As pointed out in this thread, most people that suspect Marquez of cheating don't even care that he did, they just aren't convinced... We're not the ones getting emotional

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  Marquez is juiced to the max.

All of a sudden he has power that he's never had before at 39 years old, coincidentally at the same time a notorious PED pushing cheater joined his camp.

Not even talking about the KO punch. The first KD was suspect as hell. Where did that power come from?
                  My point exactly... I was convinced as soon as that punch landed... Nuh-uh...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Get the **** over it.
                    It wasn't just one shot though, he had him down twice with huge shots

This, after 37 rounds of never putting him down despite being younger and fitter before.

Pacquiao did knock fighters out, look at his record.

I am a fan of both fighters, I have no axe to grind but the change in the level of Marquez's power is startling to say the least.

Comment

I dont blame Marquez for using enhancers, dude should of won the last fight. He is a great fighter and a tough son of a gun. He deserves one win, but the only problem i have with this is that he almost killed Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X