No announcement yet.

Was Angulos fight fixed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    The big tall guy is virgil hunter and he told angulo that his oppenet has a old body, to take it to him in the first round. That was a solid KO, shit even if it was supposed to be staged that wasn't the stage part, that was a real KO.
    Was it old? I thought he said he is cold, meaning not warmed up, because Casarez came in bone dry with no sweat. So he want him to catch him cold early in the first round

Comment

if it was staged angulo wuold have hit him with a lil body punch and casarez would have went down and started pounding his fists on the canvas.

Comment

They could never fix a fight that good.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/f/d/A/1fdAj/2012.11.10.Alfredo.Angulo.vs.Raul.Casarez.Showtime .DVDRip%20%28SD%29.gif[/IMG]

Comment

end thread. lol. Didn't know that was Virgil Hunter. Just seemed odd to me.

Comment

Angulo can pick which round he can knock out his opponents so it gives the illusion that it's fixed lol

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                The big tall guy is virgil hunter and he told angulo that his oppenet has a old body, to take it to him in the first round. That was a solid KO, shit even if it was supposed to be staged that wasn't the stage part, that was a real KO.
                Green K because that made me laugh out loud

Comment

Working...
                X