Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the brighter future at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has more talent and should have a better future but if he gets moved along too quickly that could change fast. Keep him away from Angulo,Cotto,Williams and Cintron for now and match him with guys like Mayorga,Bundrage and Wolak.
    Last edited by ny123; 06-19-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Canelo has more talent and should have a better future but if he gets moved along to quickly that could change fast. Keep him away from Angulo,Cotto,Williams and Cintron for now and match him with guys like Mayorga,Bundrage and Wolak.
      Wolak would be very interesting.

Comment

Actually RIGHT NOW, I'd say they're pretty close in terms of what they can do in the ring, though I would give Canelo a significant advantage in terms of power.

But Chavez if four and a half years older and assuming that Canelo continues on his current course (even if he does lose a fight or two), I think by the time he's in his mid 20's he'll be miles ahead of where Chavez is now.

Comment

Canelo's getting the limelight right now not because of his boxing skills but due to his physical features. All the so-called Canelo’s fans will get pissed but I need to say this…

Here me now morons, by next year when he stops fighting bums and starts fighting B class fighters he's gonna get exposed as an over-hyped ginger fighter.
          Last edited by Vegan101; 06-19-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
            Canelo's getting the limelight right now not because of his boxing skills but due to his physical features. All the so-called Canelo’s fans will get pissed but I need to say this…

Here me now morons, by next year when he stops fighting bums and starts fighting B class fighters he's gonna get exposed as an over-hyped ginger fighter.
            haha good vegan sit down like a good little boy hahahahahhaha

Comment

JCC Junior is just a toothpaste commercial at best.

Canelo could maybe to Calvin Klein one day.

Comment

I don't know In my opinion Zbik is better than Rhodes so that may be the reason why Canelo looks a tad bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post

Riiiight.......im guessing you've never seen him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    mother****a, after the hatton fight, you were ****tin on canelo...and now , that he beat a guy who wouldnt punch back , he's the ****?....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      I saw him fight a bum (Class F) last night and I was not impressed.

If he cannot perform flawlessly fighting a bum what more if he fight C level fighters?

Comment

Working...
                      X