No announcement yet.

Interesting that there hasnt been a mention of USADA for Floyd vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Wrong. He does blood and urine testing during training camp only. Let me know when he is tested year round like Donaire.
    Until then Floyd, like pretty much every other fighter, is suspect in my book. Dude only fights once a year and only gets tested the weeks leading up to the fight. Who knows what he is doing the rest of the year.

Mayweather initiated the whole concept of Olympic-style drug testing in boxing and all the haters and clowns (of which you were probably one) criticized him for it. Now, you want to criticize him for not doing it year round. What a crock of s...t! Please tell me what difference it makes if he does it year round? Assuming that a fighter did take steroids in January, but didn't fight until September, what the hell difference does the testing make? If I eat prunes today, will it take me until November to take a s...t! If Chavez Jr. had smoked marijuana four month before the Martinez fight, would it have still been in his system when they fought? Please explain that to me.

Comment

Does he have to keep saying it though, he made it clear too many times that who ever he fights will be tested

Comment

Jesse Vargas beat Vivian Harris, who beat Golden Johnson, who beat Lazcano, who beat Stevie Johnston, who beat Mitchell, who beat Vince Phillips, who beat Tszyu, who beat Chavez, who beat Camacho, who beat Leonard, who beat Hagler, who beat Minter, who beat Griffith, who beat Tiger, who beat Fullmer, who beat Robinson.

Jesse Vargas>Sugar Ray Robinson. TRIANGLE THEORIES!

Typically a boxing triangle theory has three fighters representing the 3 sides of a triangle. Your 'triangle theory' has 17 fighters... I'm yet to see a triangle with 17 sides...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Then USA should give back all medals won! None of our athletes are clean. Shame!
          It would probably be extremely depressing to find out how many Olympic athletes were dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            Not even just a media report.

Everything about this whole fight just feels weird.
            Well Pac got KTFO so Mayweather doesn't care about testing anymore.....

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Boy View Post
                there wasn't much for the cotto fight either but alas they did get tested
                Exactly. What is there to say about testing any more. Pacquiao get tested.

Comment

Working...
                X