No announcement yet.

Just got propositioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Just got propositioned

Tonight after the Mrs was in bed I ran up to the store. When I came out there was an attractive women standing there and she asked "how are doing?" I said fine how are you doing, and she just said "drunk". She kept walking beside me and asked if I had any money because she was hungry. I don't carry cash so I told her sorry. She looked at me and said I'll work for it. lol... Took me a total of one second to realize she wasn't talking about mowing my lawn or doing my taxes.

I got to my car and gave here a bunch of change out of my ash tray to be nice. She asked me for a ride and I told her I was married. She said ok and dropped it completely. As she walked away I noticed her skirt was split all the way up and her butt was hanging out. lol I am only mentioning here because now that I'm home I realize there is no one here I want to tell about it.

You single guys might have jumped at this.

"you single guys might have jumped at this"

banging a hooker for cheeseburger money?

pass. lol

Comment

I realize some of you might live where this happens alot but where I live it doesn't, my kids school was less than a block away.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Tonight after the Mrs was in bed I ran up to the store. When I came out there was an attractive women standing there and she asked "how are doing?" I said fine how are you doing, and she just said "drunk". She kept walking beside me and asked if I had any money because she was hungry. I don't carry cash so I told her sorry. She looked at me and said I'll work for it. lol... Took me a total of one second to realize she wasn't talking about mowing my lawn or doing my taxes.

I got to my car and gave here a bunch of change out of my ash tray to be nice. She asked me for a ride and I told her I was married. She said ok and dropped it completely. As she walked away I noticed her skirt was split all the way up and her butt was hanging out. lol I am only mentioning here because now that I'm home I realize there is no one here I want to tell about it.

Comment

where the heck do you live Tbear?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            "you single guys might have jumped at this"

banging a hooker for cheeseburger money?

pass. lol
            Come on be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                where the heck do you live Tbear?
                In the suburbs outside Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

That happened to me once before but in a different setting and the girl was young and beautiful, I just told her that I can't get it up anymore. I just gave her a ride to a place about 1 kilometers away and got her number then texted it immediately it to a horny friend.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    That happened to me once before but in a different setting and the girl was young and beautiful, I just told her that I can't get it up anymore. I just gave her a ride to a place about 1 kilometers away and got her number then texted it immediately it to a horny friend.
                    lol I haven't been propositioned in years, which is also the last time I picked up a woman hitchhiker.
                    Last edited by TBear; 03-15-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X