No announcement yet.

Nicholas Walters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicholas Walters

Yessss now! Man a mans bredran, me known fa TIME dat dis dread da rudest ting in town. All mans sey..."WHO DIS YOUTMAN?"

Me sey..

"Bwoy....Axeman gan MASH UP DA PLACE!"

Deed pol dem me now cal Walsters toosin, me flex dread name is RUDEBWOY MASH UP AL MANS WALTERS !

Seen, seen, seen.

Come dung Brixton an check al mans an sey...WHO DA MASH CLART?

Dem sey! YESSSS NOW!

Check a rudie dony don dem

NSB masses please slow down with the responses to this thread, it's taxing the Boxingscene server!.....

Comment

I look forward to seeing him next year. I expect a setup card with him and Loma then the 2 of them fight. Also good knowing HBO will have multiple fights from one of the best, if not the best, division in boxing right now.

Comment

Wasn't impressed! Lucky to get out of the first round. Nonito looked fat and unmotivated and still threw the fight away. The KO shot was to the back of the head and anyone saying it wasn't should go kill themselves. Fortuna murks this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          Yessss now! Man a mans bredran, me known fa TIME dat dis dread da rudest ting in town. All mans sey..."WHO DIS YOUTMAN?"

Me sey..

Deed pol dem me now cal Walsters toosin, me flex dread name is RUDEBWOY MASH UP AL MANS WALTERS !

Seen, seen, seen.

Dem sey! YESSSS NOW!

Come on man, few on NSB likely understand Jamaican patois. That said, the Axeman did look good against one-dimensional Donaire. We'll see how he holds up in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
            Wasn't impressed! Lucky to get out of the first round. Nonito looked fat and unmotivated and still threw the fight away. The KO shot was to the back of the head and anyone saying it wasn't should go kill themselves. Fortuna murks this guy
            He's more impressive than Fortuna.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              Come on man, few on NSB likely understand Jamaican patois. That said, the Axeman did look good against one-dimensional Donaire. We'll see how he holds up in the division.
              Donaire is one dimensional??

Better take that overrated shi.t off your avi before you call anybody one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post

Me sey..

Seen, seen, seen.

Dem sey! YESSSS NOW!

I don't know WTF this guy is talking about, but Walters looked like a serious force to be reckoned with vs Donaire

Comment

Walters vs Loma would be fight of the year ballot.

I see Loma taming that bull and using his better all around fundamentals for a smoooooooooth UD.

imo outhustling GRJr >>>> beating a father trained Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bauermeis View Post
                    Donaire is one dimensional??

Better take that overrated shi.t off your avi before you call anybody one dimensional.
                    Donaire is a power puncher, who mainly looks for the left hook. He rarely BOXES. Boxers give him a hard time, and he doesn't adjust well. Prime Tyson was focused, fast, difficult to land a clean punch on, deadly accurate & powerful with both hands. Learn a little more about boxing before you open your mouth.
                    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 11-19-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X