Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest Thing You Saw Live At The Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest Thing You Saw Live At The Fights?

Let's all compile lists of the dumbest things we all saw live (IN PERSON) at the fights.

This for us true fans who actually spend our hard earn cash and attend the fights IN PERSON and we get to get off our chests what dumb things we saw that pissed us off or made us laugh at the fights in person.

I sat pretty much ringside for this fight I think it was Pacquiao vs MAB II?

I kept screaming to Manny go to the body you are head hunting too much! and this annoying Filipino chick turned around and said No he's not all in my face!

I just ignored her she was about 17 or so and with her parents I can't stand when people like her who know nothing about boxing get all loud and defensive probably because she took offense that I was criticizing her idol.

But that night MAB kept running backwards and Pacquiao kept chasing him with no luck but if he targeted the body more he may have been able to connect more.

Comment

Another one was at the Arreola vs Adamek fight.

There was obviously more Mexicans in the house but a good number of Polish fans representing. This Polish guy was screaming and cussing in Polish at all the Mexican Arreola fans and one stood his ground and told him to not scream at them and to basically mind his own business. (He did this in a non-threatening manner just a hey leave us alone don't harass us manner)

The Polish guy took it as disrespect or a threat and sucker punched the Mexican dude and both groups of fans got all wild and started booing and cheering even louder. The Mexican guy got hit hard and clean but took his two punches pretty well only wobbled just a little bit. Then security came and kicked out the Mexican guy who just got hit twice hard and everyone got mad and booed and so finally witnesses explained to security that the Polish guy started the fight and threw two punches and the Mexican guy didn't even throw a punch back.

So security kicked out the Polish dude finally 30 minutes later as well.

Not sure if the Mexican guy was able to return or not? But if he didn't that total BS! Getting hit hard twice in the face and getting kicked out of a fight you paid for!

Comment

When I went to Khan-Judah, this was this annoying ass lady sitting behind us yelling "You got it Zab!" " You got this babay!" She didn't shut up until he went down and even then she was trying to convince people the shot was low

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          When I went to Khan-Judah, this was this annoying ass lady sitting behind us yelling "You got it Zab!" " You got this babay!" She didn't shut up until he went down and even then she was trying to convince people the shot was low
          i noticed the female fans especially the sisters always be saying that come on baby you got this! Over and Over again non stop not actually breaking down what Zab needs to do or what they want to see Zab do more of or keep doing good at just You got this baby over and over again LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            i noticed the female fans especially the sisters always be saying that come on baby you got this! Over and Over again non stop not actually breaking down what Zab needs to do or what they want to see Zab do more of or keep doing good at just You got this baby over and over again LOL.
            I probably wouldn't have minded so much if the crowd wasn't so sparse either. That fight barely sold half of the Mandalay Bay, so between her and the annoying pricks with the air horns, the fight seemed worse than it was, and it was a pretty dull fight.

That said, if you bring an air horn to a fight, FUCK YOU.

Comment

I was at Staples for Canelo-Gomez with Mayweather-Ortiz on live feed via the jumbotron and I vaguely remember a large group of Mayweather fans getting beer poured all over them and stuff thrown at them for cheering when Floyd sucker punched Ortiz. Security ended up kicking them out

All dat expensive beer tho

Comment

One time at Staples Center there were these two chicks dressed in hoochie clubbing dresses trying to flirt with the security guard to let them down to ringside. I think this was a Sugar Shane Mosley fight.

They said they had ringside tickets but were stolen in the bathroom(it was a total obvious lie)

The security guard was thinking of letting them sneak down to ringside but he was trying to get their digits out of it by seeing what they were willing to give him if he did.

Then Michael Buffer says his famous line: Lets Get Ready To Rumble! The crowd starts standing up in excitement so the 2 girls say oh hell no we gonna miss the fight so they run back to their nose bleed seats and the security guard says he wait I thought you guys had ringside tickets! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  I probably wouldn't have minded so much if the crowd wasn't so sparse either. That fight barely sold half of the Mandalay Bay, so between her and the annoying pricks with the air horns, the fight seemed worse than it was, and it was a pretty dull fight.

That said, if you bring an air horn to a fight, FUCK YOU.

oh man don't get me started on that bro! I went to a few Ricky Hatton fights and the extra band playing was horrendous

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I was at Staples for Canelo-Gomez with Mayweather-Ortiz on live feed via the jumbotron and I vaguely remember a large group of Mayweather fans getting beer poured all over them and stuff thrown at them for cheering when Floyd sucker punched Ortiz. Security ended up kicking them out

All dat expensive beer tho
                    LOL I was at Mayweather vs Ortiz at MGM and we got the jumbotron showing us Canelo-Gomez. Nothing crazy like that went down at MGM but I remember thinking things were probably gonna get ugly if the crowd who betted on ortiz were pissed enough to throw crap at Floyd but I believe thats fight where Floyd got pissed at Larry and said HBO should fire you right? And he stormed out before fans could really react to the sucker punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X