No announcement yet.

Who next for Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who next for Chisora?

Who should be up next for Chisora? A fight for the Euro belt could be an option or maybe an old former champ like Rahman for some experience. Chisora’s profile has increased without even fighting so he could probably get a bigger fight now. Maybe he could fly back to England and fight on the Liverpool bill against a late replacement and then try and get a good fight early next year.

According to Chisora he has a contract that states that Wlad has to fight him next.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      According to Chisora he has a contract that states that Wlad has to fight him next.
      Well there we go, that answers that then.

Comment

If Haye doesn't avoid Wlad again, after Wlad KO's Haye. Chisora the woman beater will be next. Wlad is running out of opponents willing to step in the ring against him, as much as I hate a guy who lays a hand on a woman. I do some what respect Chisora for the fact he has the guts to step in the ring against Wlad unlike his countryman Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
          Well there we go, that answers that then.
          Yeah not sure what will happen now, Chisora is to young and inexperinced to hang around not fighting for a while. It might well make sense to fight an opponent in Liverpool to keep busy.

Comment

Yeah not sure what will happen now, Chisora is to young and inexperinced to hang around not fighting for a while. It might well make sense to fight an opponent in Liverpool to keep busy.
            Chisora should fight Tye Fields while he waits, if Wlad/Haye goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              Chisora should fight Tye Fields while he waits, if Wlad/Haye goes down.
              Chisora would need a last min replacement, I heard British heavyweight Olubamiwo had been added to the bill so Chisora could fight him while Wlad situation is sorted out.

Comment

Chisora would need a last min replacement, I heard British heavyweight Olubamiwo had been added to the bill so Chisora could fight him while Wlad situation is sorted out.
                Thats a good replacement since the guy is tall kind of, he is listed as 6'4 on boxrec. Don't know how accurate that is. It's good to be fighting tall fighters because it gets Chisora used to that, a real fight is far different than sparring with a tall fighter in my opinion.

Comment

He'd beat Sosnoski I'd think.

Might be a nice bauble for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    He'd beat Sosnoski I'd think.

Might be a nice bauble for him.
                    Yeah Sosnoski would be a good fight, if he cant get Wlad anytime soon i would like to see Chisora vs Adamek i think that would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X