NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    sometimes you have fight fire with fire
    Sometimes u just have to cheat to win or just to stay in the game lol. But like I said who are we to judge Marquez. It's his choice his decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
      Haha, no. They showed up BEFORE the 3rd fight, when Heredia was seen on 24/7 and Victor Conte exposed him.

You see, he didn't tell HBO the name he had used in the past. But, like I said, Conte exposed him and revealed who he was.
      There s definitely something not right about Marquez since his last fight with Pacquiao but there is no evidence to suggest he was/is cheating.

The physique is great but JMM knows the power Pac brings and won't go in all guns blazing, I think this will go the same way as the last time unless Pac decides to step on the gas.

Comment

Like I said, I'm not going to accuse JMM. But Heredia helped Olympic athlete beat OST 24/7/365, he could EASILY juice JMM up pretty good without risking a positive test even if they would undergo 8 weeks of Mayweather-testing.

I'm not going to say PED use was the reason if JMM wins (which I think he might do), but of course it's a problem if one of them cheated, even if they tested positive. Manny as well as JMM.

Manny has an equal amount of people who will help him any way they can. And you are no fool either. For the right price you can beat any of the tests, but only the top earners can afford that price.

When the top earners are also avoiding advanced testing should be the biggest red flag.

When they signed this fight and neither side made a peep about Advanced Testing, they knew what was up and you know whats up too.

The JMM camp isn't that gullible my friend and neither is Manny's.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          I'm confused. You mean JMM is dirty?
          I dont know cause he has never failed a test like so many pac fans say. Thats all you need i guess. But i have long contested TEST THEM ALL!!

Comment

even of they are dirty? One of the dumbest comments i have read
            Yes, because a boxers job is to fight, not play detective. If u scurred go to church!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Like I said, I'm not a flowmo. Testing or not, I don't care. Boxing is for machos, not sissies.
              Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              even of they are dirty? One of the dumbest comments i have read

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Hey if Marquez feels he has to cheat in order to beat manny then who are we to judge him?
              Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              sometimes you have fight fire with fire
              His post and your post seems identical... just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Sometimes u just have to cheat to win or just to stay in the game lol. But like I said who are we to judge Marquez. It's his choice his decision.
                yep and its no secret that i feel pac cheated for years but since i would get hated on by pac fans for saying testing is better i am just enjoying the reversal. Like i said when pac gets KO'd many will all of the sudden start screaming jmm is dirty and request better testing

Comment

I dont know cause he has never failed a test like so many pac fans say. Thats all you need i guess. But i have long contested TEST THEM ALL!!
                  So why accused the other guy then, he has never tested positive just like what u said about jmm. Talk about double standard.

Comment

yep and its no secret that i feel pac cheated for years but since i would get hated on by pac fans for saying testing is better i am just enjoying the reversal. Like i said when pac gets KO'd many will all of the sudden start screaming jmm is dirty and request better testing
                    But how do know PAC has been cheatin for years?? He has never tested positive.

Comment

What are you talking about?

Why are you quoting me and writing that post? It's got nothing to do with what I wrote.

Not Manny nor anyone from Team Pacquiao has ever tried to get their opponents tested more than what the commission asks for.
                      They asked Mosley,who agreed on the basis that Manny do random testing too so they let the issue slide
                      Before the fight with Marquez last year they kicked up a fuss about Marquez's new S&C coach because of his links to steroids
                      Marquez camp said if it was an issue they should both agree to random testing.Pacquiao's team let it slide again
                      Obviously marquez shape and dodgy S&C raises questions but Pacquiao's stance when the issue arises also looks shady

Comment

Working...
                      X