No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale States: Cash Flow Has Been a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale States: Cash Flow Has Been a Problem

JAMES DEGALE admits he has been a pain to live with recently – and that could be bad news for his opponent on Saturday.

The Londoner defends his European super-middleweight title against Frenchman Hadillah Mohoumadi in Kent after a frustrating year of inactivity. [Click Here To Read More]

Always the case when a fighter wants to ditch Warren.

Still think DeGale should have joined-up with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom.

Comment

The ideal answer to Degale's career stagnation problem is almost certainly not Mick Hennessy.

Comment

guess he had to pay back his huge signing bonus...

seriously hope this makes him more focused and humble

Comment

Brings a tear to my eye. Maybe u can just sell one of your top of the range cars u own. U Wonna try grafting 65 hours a week and still ain't not have a pot to pi55 in. Prick:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Thickear View Post
            The ideal answer to Degale's career stagnation problem is almost certainly not Mick Hennessy.
            Based on what?

Say what you want about Hennessy but don't say he can't bring a fighter along. Eubank Jr has the best progression of any prospect from these shores in the past decade.

DeGale, Galahad, Fury & Eubank Jr are Hennessy's main fighters so he's going to ensure they all get publicity and fight regularly. He took Froch to the top but lacks the real power to gain his fighter nationwide attention. However, with the C5 deal his fighters are the most exposed in the country.

Decent fight on Saturday but I'd like to see him on every C5 card fighting increasingly better opposition. His progression is not worrying me though, the fact he can't punch properly does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjblandy View Post
              Brings a tear to my eye. Maybe u can just sell one of your top of the range cars u own.
              yeah I suspect poor financial choices is at the root of his 'cash-flow' issues, as opposed to not earning enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjblandy View Post
                Brings a tear to my eye. Maybe u can just sell one of your top of the range cars u own. U Wonna try grafting 65 hours a week and still ain't not have a pot to pi55 in. Prick:*******:
                i hear that welcome to the club

Comment

that's what happens when you get robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    i hear that welcome to the club
                    When i watched the degale v groves billed up. Degale drove to the gym on to separate occasions. One day in a jag and the next in a range rover. I would love just 1 decent car like that and it's us mugs that pay to watch em

Comment

Working...
                    X