Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3 |PC/360/PS3| Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always liked getting smashed with that one old lady on the ship. Hilarious the first time I seen it.

For my first run-through I'm not sure if I want to continue from my ME2 data or not, it's completed on Insane and 2 people are dead. I did it with Sentinel Class. Perfect for Insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      I always liked getting smashed with that one old lady on the ship. Hilarious the first time I seen it.

For my first run-through I'm not sure if I want to continue from my ME2 data or not, it's completed on Insane and 2 people are dead. I did it with Sentinel Class. Perfect for Insane.
      Alway's wanted to f@ck Dr. Chakwas.

Comment

• http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...t_3_Garrus.jpg

thats talis face.

Comment

• I'd never played ME before and I got ME 2 with my new 360 console 18 months ago and I finally finished it twice the other day, and now I can't wait for the 3rd game.

Out of interest what did everyone do at the end of the 2nd one? On my first play through I kept the reaper station but 2nd time round I thought I'd be better destroying it as I thought the Illusive man just wanted it to take over the galaxy.

Comment

• Mass Effect 3 Voice Cast Revealed
            Behind the scenes as voice actors discuss their characters.
            January 31, 2012

EA has released a new video offering up interviews with Mass Effect 3's voice talent including Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Ali Hillis, Jennifer Hale and Jessica Chobot.

The actors talk about their roles as well as touching upon the game's focus on story, character development and personal player choices. Freddie Prinze Jr, who plays James Vega, explains "gamers want to be able to make the decisions they would make. Sometimes you want to be evil. Sometimes you want to punch someone instead of saying, 'hey, you should have been there.'"

Seth Green, the voice of Joker, adds "It's a great opportunity for gamers to have a game that is so expansive and enveloping."

Tricia Helfer (Edi) and Allie Hillis (Liara) talk about the emotional development of their characters. Jessica Chobot, best known as a host for IGN shows but also a voice actor, plays lookalike Diana Allers.

She explains, "I'm incredibly honored to be a part of the game. Up to this point in all my video game playing I've really cared about what I can do and getting to the end goal. I'm not doing that any more. I'm playing because I want to see what happens to Shepard."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

What happened to Quarrians dying a fuck awful death if they took of their masks? Im gonna kill every motherfucker in ME3.

Comment

• 30 more days until default Shepard comes out.

Comment

• Demo in one week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    What happened to Quarrians dying a fuck awful death if they took of their masks? Im gonna kill every motherfucker in ME3.

Well, Tali didn't die when you fuck her face, sooo?

Comment

• Kai Leng at 0:08 hes like the saren of me3.

Comment

Working...
                      X