Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    and calzaghe is my b!tch!

He's MY Biitch! lol

Id quite fancy a pop at Margarito too so i could whale on that cheating SOB's chin ALL NIGHT (U know he's taking it) before taking him out with a Kidney punch in the dying seconds!

Actually **** that id load MY gloves/wraps and paste him with his own tricks!

Damn BUM

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      He's MY Biitch! lol

Id quite fancy a pop at Margarito too so i could whale on that cheating SOB's chin ALL NIGHT (U know he's taking it) before taking him out with a Kidney punch in the dying seconds!

Actually **** that id load MY gloves/wraps and paste him with his own tricks!

Damn BUM
      You know you're my boy and all but I'm pretty sure you'd break your hands Calzaghe style on his chin. His face is made out of boulders.

Comment

I would slowly but surely take Carlos Monzon apart.

I'm maybe a half-incher shorter than he is, but my superior left jab will get there before his, all night. I'd be popping that big noggin all night, and that would keep him from getting off that right hand of his. The head-in-the-air zombie didn't have much of a left hook to worry about...so I've neutralized him by the mid-rounds. After shutting him down, I start chopping him down......body shots, big rights over the top. When you see him finally backing up, you know that's when I got him, and the end will be near.

jabsRstiff KO11 Carlos Monzon
        Last edited by jabsRstiff; 08-22-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

i could beat FMJ at 154 too....

u just have to work the body and not eat couinters.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            I would slowly but surely take Carlos Monzon apart.

I'm maybe a half-incher shorter than he is, but my superior left jab will get there before his, all night. I'd be popping that big noggin all night, and that would keep him from getting off that right hand of his. The head-in-the-air zombie didn't have much of a left hook to worry about...so I've neautralized him. After shutting him down, I satar chopping him down......body shots, big rights over the top. When you see him finally backing him, you know that's when I got him, and the end will be near.

jabsRstiff KO11 Carlos Monzon
            nice!

thats what im talkin about.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              I don't think it would be fair if I fought David Haye. Especially if he had a widdle boo boo on his toe.
              Too Funny!

Seriously tho i wouldnt be fair - Ur John J Rambo FFS!

Comment

Too Funny!

Seriously tho i wouldnt be fair - Ur John J Rambo FFS!
                You're damn right. I AM war!

Comment

You know you're my boy and all but I'm pretty sure you'd break your hands Calzaghe style on his chin. His face is made out of boulders.
                  Well..... Infuriatingly a few guys at the gym have called me Zag Hands as this year ive done my hand Three times!

His face is made out of boulders, shame his wraps are too......

Comment

Well..... Infuriatingly a few guys at the gym have called me Zag Hands as this year ive done my hand Three times!

His face is made out of boulders, shame his wraps are too......
                    And you just took that? Do you drop your hands and do embarrassing pelvic thrusts now too?

Comment

And you just took that? Do you drop your hands and do embarrassing pelvic thrusts now too?
                      Sparring wont be fun for those lads when my hands better Bwahahaahh!

No sir i do not.

Comment

Working...
                      X