No announcement yet.

just finished banging my girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished banging my girl

While my girl was surfing the net I lied her down on top of me face up undressed her and started giving her a massage. One thing lead to another and then I find myself tongue massaging her azzhole and vagina. Next came doggystyle and then hardcore spread eagle and finally busted all inside her azz crack. What did you do to your girl the last time you screwed her?

I don't kiss and tell bro....well not about my wife anyways or even if she was only my GF...lol

Now if I was single or separated from my wife and I had a one night stand then I would probably speak of it but not about someone whom I'm in a committed relationship with.

Your story sounds nice though:wank:

Comment

****ty mouth ass *****..ole ass eating ass b1tch.dat **** aint cool ****s wrong with you son??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        ****ty mouth ass *****..ole ass eating ass b1tch.dat **** aint cool ****s wrong with you son??
        Eating a beautiful woman's a$$ is one of the best sexual experiences a man can have, equally important the woman too

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          Just one of life's simple pleasures...Tomorrow she will be tossing my salad as I tea bag her!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
                Wow..... Now that you've told us all mind if I have a go at her while you watch?

Comment

I wanked him off.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    I wanked him off.
                    Now when you say 'wank' you mean...

Comment

Working...
                    X