No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: Payback is My Motivation, I'm a Bad Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: Payback is My Motivation, I'm a Bad Ass

He's certainly no gentle giant but neither is world heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko quite the "bad ass" he likes to describe himself as.

His nickname of Dr Steelhammer and towering 198cm stature might make him a perfect candidate for a villain in a James Bond movie.

But, with a PhD in sports science, multi-lingual Klitschko, who has a celebrity girlfriend in actress Hayden Panettiere, is certainly not your average sports jock.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I could think of so many names to call w klitschko

bad ass isn't one of them

Comment

This article literally sucked at the teat of wlad, it actually did nothing else. No valuable insight or new information, just a weird puff piece

Comment

Wlad is a ****ing boss, respect.

Comment

From a country that found Lennox Lewis mildly boring, I can't see them changing their tune on a 6'6 guy with unbelievable one-punch KO power - hugging his way to victory.

Comment

Big respect to both Klitschko bros. I hope Vitali comes back one more time just to leave no doubt as to his sustained dominance.

Comment

Klitschko is a bad ass...a bad ass holder get it ass holder...clincher...

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
                I could think of so many names to call w klitschko

bad ass isn't one of them
                I know but rich...winner.....smart.....cultured.....chisled.. ..skilled. ....powerful. ...all time great, and longtime worlds heavyweight champ would work just fine to describe him.

Comment

When he wants to be, like when he actually throws punches with mean intentions, he can be a bad ass.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is undeniably the baddest man on the planet. No matter how much the haters wanna pretend their heroes could beat Wlad if they were 100lbs heavier. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X