Amir Khan Wants Lucas Matthysse December 15, on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it. Khan get murdered.

Comment

damn , amir seems addicted to being koed with this type of opposition...he should fight bradley if he wants a top fighter he has a chance againts

Comment

Lucas can crack......

Comment

I would love to watch Khan get decapitated by Matthyesse.

Comment

he wants to face Mathysse ? he is wheter an imbecile or just a liar

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Props to khan for having the balls but he should take a tune up fight first

Comment

Khan is the kind of fighter I wish all fighters were like, taking on good opposition

Comment

Strange. And I dont agree Khan is brave, I honestly think he fights these types guys (Garcia, Peterson etc) because he bought into his own hype years ago, he genuinely believes he's a A-List Superstar that has some sort of right to win, and that his losses were some kind of freak or fluke or someone else's fault.

Khan is stupid, not brave.

Comment

Didn't Khan say he didn't know who Matthysse was earlier too?

Comment

I HATE khan's fighting style but he has heart so I will always watch his fights. More fighters should behave like him and realize that even if you lose you will still have fans bc people like how you step up to the plate. Props to khan for this even if he gets demolished.

Comment

Working...
                      X