No announcement yet.

It's a shame really..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Im sorry but in this virtual world you have to work your way up like in the real realm. Someone might be tough and have a good rep on the real world but in this virtual word the e-kings who worked their way up like me are on top. You have to prove yourself on these streets like you do in real life. I'm on my way and part of one of the biggest posses on this boxing game so I'm set, I have my boy dehydrator hitting me with K constantly as wekk he is my homie and i have a lot of respect for him, and my brother Check_hooks we are an unstoppable duo. you need to do the same and make a name for yourself on these streets.
    Yeah, thats one mean click you got there. That dehydrator chick is one mean e-thug.

Comment

1 decent post, all the others trolling = red Karma (i know, the end of the world!!!, SMH)

Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Yeah, thats one mean click you got there. That dehydrator chick is one mean e-thug.
        He commands tho and he has a lot of people shook in this board so it is what it is. And respect dehydrator, I will always have his back. Please stop or I will report to him what you said. You have to pay your dues and hustle for cred and rep like you do in real life. You cant expect to come online and just be green and be respected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Id love to meet you in person top rank, that is all.
          For what? If you saw me in person you wouldn't do ****....save please save the tough talk for someone else.

Comment

Brother Jay sometimes makes sense, but a good 9 of every 10 posts is of the idiotic troll variety, with such claims as "Cotto went straight from the Jennings fight to the Pacquiao fight" and "Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales are not ATGs, they lost the moment they stepped up in competition."

There's a very good reason he's red.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              He commands tho and he has a lot of people shook in this board so it is what it is. You have to pay your dues and hustle for cred and rep like you do in real life. You cant expect to come online and just be green and be respected.
              Yeah, she really does. Does she ever venture outside her lounge to post?? Or does her little lapdogs go whine to her?

Comment

Here you go TS sorry there is no vaseline icon to rub on your hinny to help with that diaper rash.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                  For what? If you saw me in person you wouldn't do ****....save please save the tough talk for someone else.
                  Yup....................................

Comment

funny, accusing somebody as a whiner and makes a thread whining like a butthurt hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Here you go TS sorry there is no vaseline icon to rub on your hinny to help with that diaper rash.
                      Really tho.

Who really gives a **** about rep?

I'm almost tempted to make some idiotic comments just to get put in red and show I give two ****s about Karma.

Comment

Working...
                      X