Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Mark, it was a joke

I'm not racist, honest
    I wasnt offended i was laughing.People are to fcking serious,ill break myself down i cant dance i mean i CANT DANCE,i have the rythem of a 58 yearold white woman.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Seriously, just one question, Mannie : If she was Asian, why would it have to be a Korean restaurant that Mark took her to?

Asians don't like steaks, or seafood?

I'd seriously be offended if I were the girl in this situation and you suggested we goto a Korean place.

Then again, I'm white.

On dates, normally we go to a coffee joint, do some yoga, then go antique shopping.
      Haha man you got to come to Vegas for some drinks and i will introduce you to an agent,your funny bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I wasnt offended i was laughing.People are to fcking serious,ill break myself down i cant dance i mean i CANT DANCE,i have the rythem of a 58 yearold white woman.
        So.. which one are you, Mark?

Comment

Dinner at Chilis and a movie seems like the right way to go at this point.

Comment

seriously though take her to pf changs. with appetizers, entres, drinks and dessert. ull run like 60 bucks. the foods great and it seems more up scale than it is. the lounges around there are decent or you can watch the bellagio water show and get a kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              So.. which one are you, Mark?

Wow, the white part of me is embarrassed for my race.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Seriously, just one question, Mannie : If she was Asian, why would it have to be a Korean restaurant that Mark took her to?

Asians don't like steaks, or seafood?

I'd seriously be offended if I were the girl in this situation and you suggested we goto a Korean place.

Then again, I'm white.

On dates, normally we go to a coffee joint, do some yoga, then go antique shopping.
                foods good its got that chic hole in the wall vibe and i play the odds. i mean you joke but my system works. its not a 100% but it s 70% and when im dating girls im really just trying to **** em.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  See if she wants to watch the Bronco game. If she says no then tell that trick to kick rocks.
                  She talks sht about my Broncos she is walking home lolz

Comment

Take her to some sleazy ass dog track, lose $13, say you're broke so take her back to yours and eat some crappy tinned food. Say the TV ain't working so listen to the hockey on the radio.

Comment

She talks sht about my Broncos she is walking home lolz
                      were gonna whip the pats.

Comment

Working...
                      X