Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum:I would say that it may turn into sour milk if it doesn't happen this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum:I would say that it may turn into sour milk if it doesn't happen this year.

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    Arum on Pac-May and it's sell-buy date: I would say that it may turn into sour mil if it doesn't happen this year.' #boxing

It already has. Anyone with sense knows Manny will get humiliated against Floyd. I'd rather see Floyd vs. Sergio.

Comment

This guy drives me mad then make the faking fight may5 and it won't go sour you stupid old man

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
        Arum on Pac-May and it's sell-buy date: I would say that it may turn into sour mil if it doesn't happen this year.' #boxing
        and im sure that suits him perfectly fine. he could care less about this fight.

Comment

fck off arum puto

Comment

Originally posted by changuito242 View Post
            It already has. Anyone with sense knows Manny will get humiliated against Floyd. I'd rather see Floyd vs. Sergio.
            ... this ^^^^

Comment

yeah i wanna see floyd-sergio may 5th 2013

Comment

feel the same bro, but i think it should still go through considering they're both the top 2 p4p and top 2 welterweights in the world. people still believe in manny as well. so it'll make a fortune as well as a future hof'er to add to his resume.

Comment

steve max interviewed him and asked no good questions regarding the fight... steve kim is just one of his journalist

Comment

It's already sour milk. By November it starts to clot. By next year it's cottage cheese.

Comment

Working...
                    X