No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan:Medicore At Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Martirosyan:Medicore At Best?

Could only defeat Richard Gutierrez by decision.

Alfredo Angullo, Yudel Jhonson, & Zaurbek Baysangurov all stopped Gutierrez. But Vanes can only do it on points?

Vanes was also dropped by Saul Roman, was given a gift vs a shot Ouma and had a stinker vs Joe Greene.

I thought Vanes was a good fighter, but by recent performances am having douts.

The first time I saw him was against Russian dude Angulo destroyed Andrey Tsurkan, and he looked good. Ever since he hasn't looked good. Also his faces was all marked up after he got through with Roman and that's not a good sign. He did school Chavez Jr. in sparring, but then agan, we're talking Chavez Jr.

Comment

agreed. . . AT BEST he is mediocre. . . he easily gets destroyed once he steps up. . . he knows it, and his team and handlers know it. . . that's why they want to make sure htey get the most money possible because it will be the only payday he gets. . .

the guy is all kinds of average in every department. . . no speed, no power, no leet defensive skills. . .

Comment

I agree 100% + he shows up overweight.

Major doubts about Vanes.

Comment

He's ok but I've never been impressed...but its not like he's not in some great division anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
            Could only defeat Richard Gutierrez by decision.

Alfredo Angullo, Yudel Jhonson, & Zaurbek Baysangurov all stopped Gutierrez. But Vanes can only do it on points?

Vanes was also dropped by Saul Roman, was given a gift vs a shot Ouma and had a stinker vs Joe Greene.

I thought Vanes was a good fighter, but by recent performances am having douts.
            I would like to see him step his level up,but you might be right..Which sucks I really like Vanes,but you never know if he keeps working he might get better..

Comment

definitely not as good as he thinks he is

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                I agree 100% + he shows up overweight.
                That's just unprofessional right there... What was it.. 158 I think?
                I thought that maybe he wasn't fighting Angulo because it'd have to be in Mexico and was worried about unfair judging.... but now I don't think it'll make it to the cards.

Comment

Agree, he is just decent nothing special.

Comment

Medicore? Is he sick?

Comment

Working...
                    X