Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Floyd going to make some type of announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Floyd going to make some type of announcement?

Come on Money Team insiders, there's gotta be a few of you here who stalk Floyd's gym via Broner status... and get that inside scoop

Has he been present at the gym?

Has he been training? Even just to stay in shape?

Is he retired? Does he plan on fighting 5 more times like he said before the Cotto fight?

We need some type of update or something! The #1 pound for pound fighter in the world should not be letting us hang like that.

hes fighting alvarez early 2013..... tba shortly

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      hes fighting alvarez early 2013..... tba shortly
      his inactivity leaves us with shame...

Comment

Hes waiting for a weak champ with flaws to become available. Someone along the lines of an Ortiz or someone who has lost, and even lost badly before before but coming off of a win. Something like a SSM or a Cotto.

He cant make announcement as that opponent may not be available right now. Floyd dont even know until it presents itself.....cherry picking when its ripe.

Hes not the best fighter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Hes waiting for a weak champ with flaws to become available. Someone along the lines of an Ortiz or someone who has lost, and even lost badly before before but coming off of a win. Something like a SSM or a Cotto.

He cant make announcement as that opponent may not be available right now. Floyd dont even know until it presents itself.....cherry picking when its ripe.

Hes not the best fighter as well.
          I agree his most recent opponents have been below average cherrypicks. i dont want to see him get in the ring with no god damn victor ortiz. he has viable options in martinez or canelo, it'd be really sad if he picked someone other than those two. this is considering the pac fight will happen at the end or middle of the year.

and ur right, he's not the best but i only blame it on his inactivity, ward is towering over him because he doesn't duck and he fights more than once a year...

Comment

He should face Pac at 147 or martinez at 154. or GTFO.

Comment

If Floyd takes Canelo he will win 2012 and 2013 too.

Comment

I know Floyd said '5 more fights', but I'm not completely sure I see him coming back.

We've heard nothing of him training, or even anything boxing related, since he got out of prison...time will tell.

Comment

Floyd is a thing of the past, boxing moves on without him.

Comment

He might make a return in 3-4 yrs when he's broke just sayin

Comment

Working...
                    X