Happy Birthday to Diego CORRALES...Dios Te Bendiga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Diego CORRALES...Dios Te Bendiga

A True Warrior...RIP

what does his M.O.P tat mean money over *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
      what does his M.O.P tat mean money over *****?
      Man of Principle/Pride?

Comment

r.i.p champ

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

A True Warrior...RIP

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't know it was his birthday. I remember like it was yesterday hearing about his motorcycle accident.

You know whats funny? Diego was a huge puncher who came to 147 straight after 135 and couldn't put a dent in Clottey. That's the way I have always understood fighters going up in weight. They aren't supposed to bring much power with them. The guy was genuine and clean.

I heard him going on Jim Rome on the radio and Rome asked him if when he was locked up, other guys ever challenged him to a fight in the pen since they knew he was a boxer. Diego simply said "No comment".

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            I heard him going on Jim Rome on the radio and Rome asked him if when he was locked up, other guys ever challenged him to a fight in the pen since they knew he was a boxer. Diego simply said "No comment".
            And you know if they did, Diego would work 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              And you know if they did, Diego would work 'em.
              Oh hell yeah. I got the vibe that he was either a "torpedo" in there or didn't want to admit whooping somebody's ass and have to go back. He got real cold when Rome asked him that. It always stuck out in my mind.

Comment

Working...
              X