No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda-Despaigne: Edison Ready To Do Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miranda-Despaigne: Edison Ready To Do Damage

Edison 'Pantera' Miranda is in his final days of training camp and will be on his way to Las Vegas tomorrow in preparation for his July 29th main even fight on ESPN2. Miranda is coming off his first light heavyweight fight and ready to step up the competition against a tough Cuban fighter by the name of Yordanis Despaigne. Despaigne showed a very promising armature career by defeating top names like Jean Pascal and Tomasz Adamek and fighting to a tough one point loss to Andre Direll. He was one of the top prospects at light heavyweight building a perfect 8-0 record until facing his first professional loss to another great prospect, Ismayl Sillakh. Despaigne has blamed severe cuts during this bout for his loss and wants to prove to the world that he has what it takes to compete with the best at 175lbs. [Click Here To Read More]

War miranda!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was wondering what happened to him. Glad to hear he's getting back in the game. I hope he hasn't taken too much punishment to make another go at it. I was bummed that he got sparked out by Bute so quickly.

Comment

Hoping 175 is the right weight. Another ESPN FRiday Night Fight KO of the year???

Comment

I have Miranda on this one.. He hits hard...Really hard, anytime you can break someone's jaw.. ASk Arthur Abraham, he shld know how hard when he broke the dudes jaw...Miranda in 5rds...

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
            I have Miranda on this one.. He hits hard...Really hard, anytime you can break someone's jaw.. ASk Arthur Abraham, he shld know how hard when he broke the dudes jaw...Miranda in 5rds...
            I love Miranda but he blatantly headbutted AA in the jaw.

Comment

WAR DESPAIGNE!!! No shame in losing to the Black Russian. He'll be a unified champ in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                I love Miranda but he blatantly headbutted AA in the jaw.
                He did. It was out of frustration from the bull**** that was happening during that fight, but still a dumb move.

I hope Miranda has the same mindset as he did in that fight with Abraham. He was tough to beat back then.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I was wondering what happened to him. Glad to hear he's getting back in the game. I hope he hasn't taken too much punishment to make another go at it. I was bummed that he got sparked out by Bute so quickly.

Mann your not the only one.i honestly thought miranda was gonna deliver the shocker against bute.but as always bute is a sneaky boxer slipping in those hands.

Comment

Working...
                  X