View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:21 PM
BoxingTech718
Banned

Rep Power: 10 BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,591,585.93
Total Points: 74,824,014.79
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochemback View Post
I always found this to be bs. If she digs you and gave you her number on the first evening, there's nothing wrong with texting something along the lines of "so did you get home safely?" a few hours later, most girls really appreciate that and being thoughtful and caring will leave a good impression.

But yeah, #12 and #13 are crucial.
I thought I was being nice I usually don't call for longer. The only exception to the call time rule is if she is talking about giving up the booty within the wait period time. Also the wait period serves so that you can take your time, get sober, and make sure she still looks good the next day. Violate at your own risk! These rules aren't written in stone but should be noted for safety lol!