Thread: Hozumi Hasegawa
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 PM
theplayerpimp
Banned

Rep Power: 0 theplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,313,581.54
No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! Sale compa.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
We're on the same page here.

Rojas will neutralize pretty much any southpaw, let alone someone he's bigger and faster than.

Lopez is too big and strong and is starting to find his natural style, which would work in his favor against Hasegawa.

Gamboa might be better matchup than the other 2, but he seems too fast, powerful, and strong to lose to Hasegawa.

John is the best matchup for HH, but he's bigger, throws too many punches, and does a good job defensively to lose to HH, but it would be the best and most competitive fight of the 4.

Gonzalez will be a tough test, the man is still pretty tall for the weight class, has carried up his P4P power, and is a good boxer. People overlook the fact that he's actually winning the fights he's lost. If Hasegawa has enough pop to drop Jhonny, he wins, if he doesn't, I can see him losing by KO or even a decision.
yeah jhonny is a great boxer to bad his chin doesnt hold up but i have yet to see a fighter out box him. He has it all but that chin but i think he beats hasegawa any way if any one wants to bet hit me up.