Thread: Hozumi Hasegawa
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Shadows
All-Time Great

Rep Power: 24 Shadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 323,294,391,816.37
Total Points: 4,524,445,854,224.35
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Actually an apple and a tuna melt. I'm drunk lol - mangler To the fight night aficionado - Stoppage Popcorn for fight nights - Stoppage My nizzle! - We$ley 
NY style pizza! - -FkkMeKJ- Mr. 118 - Dick Buffman getting you back - mathed for you - mathed Watch Bill Murray flicks on this - SouthpawSwagger 
Give this to your bomb azn sister....no offence - Heeb Happy new year! - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
If that's how you feel, whatever. I've seen plenty of his fights to know that he's above B-level and would prove you wrong win or lose. The only thing he's missing is power and his only loss was a complete robbery. Watch him shut your thou8ghts on him being a bum down, if he faces any of the top featherweights.

Burgos is pretty good, but featherweight is pretty stacked right now and I just don't see him having the dimensions necessary to beat them.

Are you my alt?...

I know, it's hard to pick Jhonny to win a fight given his past, but it's hard for me to pick against him. I mean, his offense is just good. If his opponent doesn't put themselves in harm's way, they're going to lose. Hasegawa seems to me like the type of fighter that will take chances if he has to, so he definitely should be the favorite and it'll be a good fight regardless.

Rojas and Moreno are the type of fighter that will stand up when time comes. They'll prove it first hand, so I just pay attention to them and let dudes think what they want. It's much better when they are proven wrong.

I remember a while back saying that Hasegawa might be more vulnerable against taller and rangier fighters when he was at 118. When he went up to fight Burgos and how he looked uncomfortable at times, I told Dom that he'd have a tough time at FW in future fights. When the fight with Gonzalez was brought up, I knew Gonzalez had the tools to give him trouble.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<