Thread: Hozumi Hasegawa
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Shadows
All-Time Great

Rep Power: 24 Shadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,955,286,094.48
Total Points: 4,518,106,747,379.46
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Actually an apple and a tuna melt. I'm drunk lol - mangler To the fight night aficionado - Stoppage Popcorn for fight nights - Stoppage My nizzle! - We$ley 
NY style pizza! - -FkkMeKJ- Mr. 118 - Dick Buffman getting you back - mathed for you - mathed Watch Bill Murray flicks on this - SouthpawSwagger 
Give this to your bomb azn sister....no offence - Heeb Happy new year! - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINITO View Post
It was his first fight at 126 so we gota give em credit. Plus, Burgos was a young and hungry opponent who had alot to prove.. BURgos is no joke either..
Quote:
Originally Posted by warp1432 View Post
I didn't think he looked too bad vs Burgos. He got hit with some shots, but that's because he was the smaller man. I think he'll beat Gonzalez.
I'm not saying that he looked bad, he fought a pretty open and aggressive fight (which was to our benefit), one that I think he may have trouble getting away with versus Gamboa and Lopez especially.

One of Hasegawa's greatest assets at 118 was his very fast feet. They looked slower to me and at times the reach and height of Burgos looked like they were toubling him. He may adjust to the weight, but it remains to be seen.

I expect Gonzalez to do well initially, then crash and burn as he always does at some point.