View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 08:41 PM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,902,794.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackirish137 View Post
history will never remember Chisora at all, except as a name on Wlads record.

Im so bummed out by this fight. Who has Chisora beat, and why is he even being discussed for Wlad? I get that Wlad doesnt have a huge amount of options, but Id literally get more excited to see Wladimir fight John Ruiz or Alex Dimitrenko or someone.

I dont give a damn whos fault it is, Im just irritated the fight aint happening.
He's got some Britihs/Commonwealth titles and he's pretty good in the rankings and above all he is YOUNG and a name for the future. My point is more that this fight was fixed and had to be delayed because of an injury. If the Haye fight was in April I wouldn't mind so much but the fact he wants the fight fixed for the summer and for Wlad not to fight anyone?

I think thats BAD FOR BOXING (TM).