Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog May Fight in Russia Before American Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get pirog v. golovkin since pirog wants to fight in russia. Make it happen somewhere in the region. The winner of that fight would be the future of the middleweight division

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Genius move there, HBO, genius. Unknown german never fought in america no one knows who he is or the guy who would have had KO of the year if not for Martinez/Williams.

Brilliant!
      Dzinziruk is Ukrainian and he's fought on Showtime

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      It's laughable that people think Martinez is ducking Pirog. Seriously, people just don't have a clue sometimes, it's sad.
      I'm a big Martinez fan but he has no doubt in my mind been ducking Dzinziruk (long before this recent HBO thing). Not been keen on fighting Pirog isn't unreasonable to consider either.

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
      Pirog vs Andy Lee is a good fight for both, make it happen.
      It wouldn't be for Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        If martinez beats pirog then damn ... he should be#1 pnd for pnd, because that would be yet another quality top guyin their career and physical prime under his belt not a washed up bum, has -been former-great 10 years ago..........like pac fights exculsivley.

Alot of what you say (especially regarding, as you hilariously call him PAKYOW) I agree with, and I usually get a good laugh anytime I stumble over a thread where you tell off any Pac Fan that has no knowledge of the fight game besides Pac, but ease up a bit bud, Pac doesn't have any place in this thread, and it sounds like you overlooked that Dzin was the one getting ready to challenge Martinez and not Pirog in a couple of your posts.
        Plenty of places to do that besides in a thread about Dmitry Pirog getting ready to fight in Russia.
        Last edited by I_like_wendys; 01-05-2011, 01:47 AM. Reason: I can't spell long ass Slavic names worth a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Where the hell did you read that? HBO ducked Pirog.
          people dont understand sarcasm this days.

Comment

why not???

its been stated "over hyped" with reference pirog yet showed resistence at the highest level against jacob. Not many fighters around at the mo that posse qualities this kid shows. just an enjoyment to witness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Dzinziruk is Ukrainian
              You know what I mean he's a german transplant lived/fought there for a long time.

and he's fought on Showtime
              well goes to show how memorable that was!

All I am saying is Pirog is a 160 pound belt holder, Martinez is recognized as the best middleweight champion in the world, both are coming off great KO's on HBO, makes sense to unify.

Dzinziruk, sure he's a good 154 pound title holder but if HBO is trying to compete with the Top Rank Cotto-Mayorga PPV, Dzinziruk is not the guy to sell a fight.

Comment

Working...
              X