No announcement yet.

Films with a better sequel than the original

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addition View Post
    I don't even remember what Batman Begins was about. The fact that there was no typical Batman villain in the movie made it boring for me to watch.
    scarecrow? have you not read the comics??

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
      Whaaaaaa????
      they're both really good, i think 2 was slightly better though.

still need to see TS3

Comment

Terminator was better than T2. T2 is a mass market big budget SFX movie. The original is how all Terminator films should be. Dark, gritty, violent.

And Alien is a masterpeice compared to Aliens. Aliens tries to tick all the boxes...cute kid, romance, loads of action, happy ending. Bollox!

Only the Godfather comes to mind. And maybe The Empire Strikes Back. I also prefered Kill Bill 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Toy Story 1... ATG
          Nah 2 was the best. 3 was also good which makes it the GOAT when it comes to best ever trilogies IMO.

Comment

some batman begins reviews......

"Works splendidly because it dispenses with the idea that Batman's archenemies have to be quirky, colorful, superficial savants, àla the campy television series from the sixties. "

"Mr. Nolan's assured direction and pacing keep the movie feeling brisk even at its two-plus hour running time. "

"Easily the best Batman film by far, the most accurate to the comic, pretty much the best comic adaptation ever, the best film so far this year "

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
              scarecrow? have you not read the comics??
              He was in the movie?

I guess I need to watch it again.

I don't read the comics though.

Comment

Terminator II

ALIEN II

ATG!

Comment

dark knight reviews.....

"Flawed and overrated. "

"The Dark Knight is a good movie. It has all the ingredients to be a great movie, but it isn't one. I may grudgingly put it on my best-ten-of-the year list (a paltry group at this point), but it could have been so much more. It came so close. "

"The movie is two-and-a-half hours of almost non-stop action, which while often enthralling, eventually gets tiring. It's just go-go-go. "

Comment

X-Men 2

Superman 2

Comment

Batman Begins is the only Batman I've not been able to watch all the way through.

Comment

Working...
                      X