View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Iceta Lives
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Iceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,802,995.52
nsb legend - Dick Buffman the goat - Dick Buffman Simply the best - Check nsb legend - INSECT Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Hope Pope 

And for the record, I haven't even always rooted for Hopkins to win all of his fights even though everybody knows I like Bernard and give him credit where I feel like it's due. I rooted for Taylor to beat him in the first fight, and even though I was more neutral in the rematch since I felt like Hopkins got ripped off I was still slightly pulling for Jermaine.

I even rooted for Calzaghe to beat Hopkins because Bernard's fight with Winky Wright really pissed me off and I thought Calzaghe put up a good performance against Kessler and it was a way better fight. But in the aftermath of the Hopkins-Calzaghe fight (regardless of me thinking Hopkins won it), my respect for each guy did a total 180 after Calzaghe went and fought Roy Jones and Hopkins did Calzaghe's heavy lifting by beating Kelly Pavlik.

And then after that, I couldn't for the life of me understand why Hopkins did the same exact thing that Calzaghe did outside of retiring and he even didn't beat Jones as impressively as Joe did. That totally lost me as a Hopkins fan just about.