View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:07 PM
stellen
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 stellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these partsstellen is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,874.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
I mean there are a lot of people that don't like him & I can see them simply putting down his accomplishments because of that,(I've done that too)!!But on a serious note,of all the current active future hofmer's & atg's surefires,B-Hop beating Pascal,at his age after his many underdog surprises,how will fight fans view him??I seriously believe that if B-Hop beats Pascal that he's in serious position to be boxing's greatest active fighter,Boxingscene's thoughts please!!
B-hop is utter *****e. In his own, slyly racist, words he promised he would never lose to a white boy. (Calzaghe) He lost to a white boy! Hopkins the moron was hung on his own petard. AND DIDN'T I LAUGH.