View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 09:30 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,295.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
Why would they mind. As it stands now Manny is a bigger threat then Floyd to surpassing them. Ask anybody, experts, media, fighters, fans. Most will say, as far as legacy is concerned, Manny > then Floyd. If Floyd retires now that is what it will be. If Floyd beats Manny on the other hand, then he would be a real competition for surpassing their greatness. Why would they coax floyd into fighting Manny by saying he is ducking him. if you believe as most fans do, including me, that Floyd is the favorite, I predicted Floyd by UD in a close one, but also see it the other way, why would they want that fight? It doesn't make sense.
It's laughable to believe that considering those guys fought when 15 round bouts at full weight limits for championships were around.

Coax...? Why would Arum, Pacquiao, and Roach lie about agreeing to drug testing and keep raving about how Mayweather's "ducking" yet not try to put the bout together that's been asked for and instead opting for anyone not named Mayweather?

I don't care who you predict because Pacquiao hasn't agreed to testing when that's the lone issue that's prevented this event from happening since day one. Also, it's kind of hard to predict one winner when you "also see it the other way."