View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
deuce_drop
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 deuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,638,812,268,195.54
Total Points: 2,638,812,284,782.75
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppard365 View Post
He fought a fighter that most said he was blatantly ducking.

He took numerous flush punches from a fighter many said all he needs to do is just land one punch and Khan is gone.

He fought a very exciting fought many said he would hide behind his jab to an easy boring decision.

He fought in a country away from his own where he could of make more from his own.

He's only 24.

He's very respectful and humble.

What gives?

personally, i never thought khans chin was glass, i think it was his weight and being drain to where he couldn't handle the punches all that well.

it has to be admitted that his chin is suspect but i wouldn't say glass.

now, as far as his skills that he showed in tagging the slicker malignaggi, to me khans stock kind of went down, because maidana is way easier to hit and is way more flat footed, khan let maidana off the hook with his bodyshots when he had him totally hurt, and totally beat to the punch all fight long.

the build up of khan, FOR ME, was somewhat not warranted, i think his stock went down a bit. he didn't finish strong, he started to look concerned and had no confidence, just shows he's still a work in progress. he has the skills, the hand speed, etc., i just don't think he's deserving of ALL THE HIGH PRAISE, only some..........

either way, it was a decent scrap, khan and maidana had some dramatics in there which were exciting to watch. i look forward to seeing both guys fight in the future, i think that they're good for boxing, from a fight fans perspective.