Thread: History today
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 12:13 AM
CarlosG815
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 CarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond reputeCarlosG815 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,208,198,839,967.19
Total Points: 2,208,696,897,157.51
Have a beer. - Barnburner Have some. - Hara No Message - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStereotype View Post
Well the meteoric rise in weight, as well as his ability to carry his power, his very impressive. He beat the living **** out of a Barrera who would show that he wasn't yet done. He has a contestable but legitimate win over Marquez as well. The Morales wins don't do anything for me and the Cotto win isn't as good as it would have been if the Miguel had never fought Margarito, but that's still a pretty viable win. He only has one loss that's worth talking about and that is to a true all time great giving his last great performance. He's overrated by the media, but so are all athletes who are great in their times. I hear people talking about Tom Brady being the greatest QB of all time, a trend that seems to have caught fire after Monday's (dreadful) game. It's bound to happen. Just go to NSB after a fight, any fight, and you can see it for yourself. I heard people actually trying to say that Carl Froch was the GOAT at 168...honestly.
Pacquiao has entered the ring on fight night between 140 and 148 since he was a super featherweight up to JR MDW. He is fighting today at JrMDW at the same weight on fight night he always has, give or take 2-3 pounds.