View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,391,675.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akucapri View Post
After viewing that video it gives me more belief that Froch will Stop Johnson.

The Road Warrior is just too slow and flat footed at his age for someone like Froch who keeps his distance; Froch won't be standing in front of him, he will come in smash Johnson to the body and then cave a few hooks to the head and move out sticking the jab.

The only thing I saw in that video was Cloud beating up an old man who's past wear and tear; Johnson doesn't even have much of a 1 hit shot either like Abraham, he's just going to get outworked and beat up.

johnson IS old and IS fighting way under his preferred weight division, that much we know for sure.

not sure if froch has the height and reach advantage, but AA was a sitting duck that didn't fire back. johnson has good head movement to get past the jab and he will let his hands go. considering the fact that froch's head movement isn't that great, I think johnson should be able to hit froch with the overhand right regularly. johnson is a tenacious guy and he doesn't back down. he can crowd you and work you to the body on the inside.

styles make fights. you can't outbox a volume puncher, you gotta outpunch him. that's why froch has to revert to his brawling style to beat johnson.