Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Martinez' p4p rank go up without fighting Pac or May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Martinez' p4p rank go up without fighting Pac or May?

Are there any bouts that would let him move to #1 or #2 in the ring ****zine p4p rankings without fighting either of them?

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Are there any bouts that would let him move to #1 or #2 in the ring ****zine p4p rankings without fighting either of them?
    If he just dominates the middleweight division as long as he can, he can for sure (but since he only wants 3 more fights. He probably won't)

Comment

martinez has challenged mayweather, the bigger of the two and the only one big enough to realisticlaly fight him

i think if mayweather is looking at challenges from 2 guys, one bigger 1 smaller and just sits there doing nothing nobody has to fight him to go anywhere, he starts dropping and they all move up

Comment

i wouldnt be suprised if hes moved to number 2. but honestly serg isnt going anywhere. hes older than both manny and floyd and he has about 1 or 2 good fights in him. i wouldnt be suprised if hes off the list by 2012, especially considering that he likes to keep his hands down and rely on his reflexes a la roy jones. no hate tho, he made a fan outta me last nite.

Comment

Working...
        X