View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:18 AM
FaustoGeraci
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,881,898.77
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
Does that type of training help him fight someone as slick as Martinez or just builds his power up?

I got Williams by TKO because Williams is always better in rematches and I still question Martinez a bit. I'm wondering if Williams can bring back Martinez's nightmare of the day Margarito TKO'd Martinez.
That training was muscle and pain endurance. It gives him the stamina needed to not take rounds off or fade like Martinez. Paul will KO him.