View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:24 PM
_I Am_
Banned

Rep Power: 0 _I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,339,099.04
Cotto MURKS Chavez jr..LOL..enjoy a beer on me tho my nigguh.. - Eyesolated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
Not true,

there is plenty of posters on here like Mak, Reed, Dazed, Eaner, Nchirsto, Tua, El Jesus, The Gambler, and many others who I have disagreed here but also respected their opinions just cuz of their knowledge and what they bring to this site.

My problem is with hating ass trolls like you and Strugg and other poster who says one thing before the fight and then after the fact refuses to give credit to said fighter who they were shittin on before.

Just stop F'ing trolling, that is all. And, when you do I am going to call you out on it.
Whatever you say Father Rosales...... What you say goes Mr. Big*****.... You are the almighty word around these parts.....
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<