View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 PM
ThunderWolf
WildCard

Rep Power: 13 ThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,347,039,438.15
Total Points: 12,347,133,504.55
beer pare - Makavelli 
Send a message via ICQ to ThunderWolf Send a message via AIM to ThunderWolf Send a message via MSN to ThunderWolf Send a message via Yahoo to ThunderWolf Send a message via Skype™ to ThunderWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER MAYWEATHER View Post
November 12, 2010
"They don't let him put that much weight on. That's the same way it was with De La Hoya. They don't let them mother****ers put all that weight on his ass. He gonna be about 155. He may be about 5 pounds more, but I'm just saying, they won't let Margarito put no weight on," he explained, suggesting that there may be a clause in the contract which prohibits Margarito from gaining too much weight between the time of the weigh-in and the actual fight

Whether or not that's true remains to be seen, but it will be interesting to see the unofficial weights of both fighters that HBO normally reveals on fight night.
So do you think uncle Roger`s feeling kinda stooped and e-diotic right now, similar to them *****s out here?

I think some people are not even capable of being ashamed of themselves.

Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-15-2010 at 09:52 PM.