View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,236,194.49
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
Just quit it, nobody with any intelligence and common sense things Pacquiao is on PEDs. Those who do (mostly just *****s), don't matter because nobody takes em seriously anyway.
Then why not just take the test , why try so fuken hard to avoid it and water it down ,,, Floyd was signed in march and Manny ran to Clottey the mummy ,, something very fishy in the way Manny manipulates fights to avoid being tested , why do you people applaud that he runs from OST testing are you scared he will be caught or just scared he will get beat .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<