View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Truth Teller
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31 Reloaded is a jewel in the rough Reloaded is a jewel in the rough Reloaded is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,313,594.84
Be Joyful - Gift Giver  one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry  owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry  This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro  You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Bam Bam baby! - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney  fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat  Here you go - Prime 407  kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack  Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 

Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
Just quit it, nobody with any intelligence and common sense things Pacquiao is on PEDs. Those who do (mostly just *****s), don't matter because nobody takes em seriously anyway.
Then why not just take the test , why try so fuken hard to avoid it and water it down ,,, Floyd was signed in march and Manny ran to Clottey the mummy ,, something very fishy in the way Manny manipulates fights to avoid being tested , why do you people applaud that he runs from OST testing are you scared he will be caught or just scared he will get beat .